Search for:

Diane Kruger Foot

Diane Kruger rub foot on crotch

but this time her foot finally reach out for the important “parts”.

6 people like this post

Mar 17, 2018 #2 2018-03-17T10:35

Liked her feet since those close ups in National Treasure
Rainmaker likes this post
1 person likes this post

Mar 17, 2018 #3 2018-03-17T11:46

Yeah I remember first seeing her in the movie Troy, her beauty blew me away. Has some of the sexiest feet and arches in Hollywood.

Mar 17, 2018 #4 2018-03-17T18:40

Awesome – thank you

“People don’t become better when they’re dead; you just talk about them as if they are. But it’s not true! People are still assholes, they’re just dead assholes!”

axel3773330 likes this post
1 person likes this post
1,635 1,277 3
1,635 1,277 3

Mar 17, 2018 #5 2018-03-17T20:36

Very cute. good scene. I love Meg Ryan’s foot crotch rub in Restoration and Dominique Swain’s crotch foot rub in Lolita

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Dario Filipe, Fireblizz, axel3773330 like this post
3 people like this post

Mar 18, 2018 #6 2018-03-18T05:18

So freakin’ hot, glad Tarantino put this talented and beautiful actress in his movie. Ty, Axel.

I challenge any WWF superstar to step into this ring and wrestle, nay, GRAPPLE me in the most dangerous of European contests—a Duchess of Queensbury match.

2,286 1,445 1
2,286 1,445 1

Mar 18, 2018 #7 2018-03-18T10:09

sleepyfootjob wrote: Very cute. good scene. I love Meg Ryan’s foot crotch rub in Restoration and Dominique Swain’s crotch foot rub in Lolita

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

I remember watching Meg Ryan scene and my jaw dropped she was so hot at the time, and the all Lolita movie it was so full of foot fetish references ,although I still wonder how did allow a director to get a 14 year old girl to rub the crotch with her feet of a middle age man I don’t know. that scene was one the deleted scenes I think but it was in the extras on the dvd. And the scene with the armchair where she teases him with her foot that was amazing.

See also  Flat Foot Celebrities With Bunions

Mar 18, 2018 #8 2018-03-18T13:52

DG1999 wrote: Liked her feet since those close ups in National Treasure
Same here !
Never forgot those close ups ^^
1,635 1,277 3
1,635 1,277 3

Mar 18, 2018 #9 2018-03-18T19:35

axel3773330 wrote:

sleepyfootjob wrote: Very cute. good scene. I love Meg Ryan’s foot crotch rub in Restoration and Dominique Swain’s crotch foot rub in Lolita

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

I remember watching Meg Ryan scene and my jaw dropped she was so hot at the time, and the all Lolita movie it was so full of foot fetish references ,although I still wonder how did allow a director to get a 14 year old girl to rub the crotch with her feet of a middle age man I don’t know. that scene was one the deleted scenes I think but it was in the extras on the dvd. And the scene with the armchair where she teases him with her foot that was amazing.

She was 17 turning to 18 during film

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

2,286 1,445 1
2,286 1,445 1

Mar 19, 2018 #10 2018-03-18T23:19

sleepyfootjob wrote:
axel3773330 wrote:

sleepyfootjob wrote: Very cute. good scene. I love Meg Ryan’s foot crotch rub in Restoration and Dominique Swain’s crotch foot rub in Lolita

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

I remember watching Meg Ryan scene and my jaw dropped she was so hot at the time, and the all Lolita movie it was so full of foot fetish references ,although I still wonder how did allow a director to get a 14 year old girl to rub the crotch with her feet of a middle age man I don’t know. that scene was one the deleted scenes I think but it was in the extras on the dvd. And the scene with the armchair where she teases him with her foot that was amazing.

See also  Lea. seydoux French Dispatch Nude

She was 17 turning to 18 during film

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Is she ? My mistake than. probably the character of Lolita was 14 and I got confused.
Thanks for the correction.

Share this topic with:
Around the Internet

Diane Kruger Foot

Discovering the Best Bi-Color Tomato Varieties for Pacific Northwest Gardeners: From Orange Russian 117 to Amish Yellow and Gold Medal Hybrid

In Search of the Perfect Bi-Color Tomato The Quest for a Great Tasting, Productive Bi-Color Tomato in the PNW Gardeners and tomato enthusiasts in the Pacific Northwest (PNW) often face challenges when it comes to finding the perfect bi-color tomato variety. With a unique climate and growing conditions, some popular bi-color tomatoes like Pineapple, Striped German, Big Rainbow, and Old German tend to underperform in terms of production or taste. However, there are still plenty of options out t

Diane Kruger Foot

Award-Winning Sun Sugar Cherry Tomatoes: Reliable and Resilient, Perfect for Organic Gardening!

Sun Sugar is a hybrid cherry tomato variety that has been thriving in my garden for over a year. Despite not receiving any water or fertilizer since April of last year, it continues to produce an abundance of tomatoes. Growing up and over a 6 foot trellis and trailing back down to the ground, this plant looks incredibly healthy with no leaf loss anywhere. It’s enough to provide plenty of tomatoes to keep the whole neighborhood supplied! I am attempting to take cuttings from this plant so I can

Diane Kruger Foot

Fighting Fungal Diseases on Plants – Exploring the Use of Copper, Daconil & Copper Fungicides

The use of copper to fight plant diseases is an intriguing concept that has been around for some time. Copper has been known to kill tomato plants if placed directly into the stem or base, but placing copper wire around the wound may not have the same effect. Additionally, modern pennies are only 2.5% copper, so older pennies should be used instead for better results. Furthermore, there is evidence that suggests that plants grown in cement blocks do not suffer from BER (blossom-end rot), which c

See also  What Does The Brand Mcm Stand For

Diane Kruger Foot

Protect Your Garden Against Leaf Issues with Organic Solutions and Preventative Practices

Leaf issues in the garden can be caused by a variety of factors, from pests to environmental conditions. In this article, we explore the possibility of russet mites, thrips, spider mites, and other causes of leaf damage. We also discuss how to identify the cause and the best treatments for each type of pest. What Are Russet Mites? Russet mites are a type of pest that can cause damage to leaves, stems, and petioles. Symptoms include bronzing on stems and petioles, curling and drying up of leave