Ciara: Net worth, height, transgender, husband, parents, siblings
The world of music has given many great female singers over the years. Whether you are a fan of rock, jazz, soul, country, or modern pop, it is easy to find a female singer whose voice can move you. One of the best singers who can produce emotions you may not even realize is Ciara. Ciara is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, model, and actress. She was a member of the former American music band, Hearsay. The Grammy award-winning singer became famous after releasing her debut album, titled, Goodies.
Ciara profile summary
- Ciara’s real name: Ciara Princess Wilson
- Date of birth: 25th October 1985
- Place of birth: Fort Hood Military Base, Texas, USA
- Age: 35 years (as of 2021)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Relationship status: Married
- Spouse: Russell Wilson
- Profession: American singer, songwriter, dancer, model, actress
- Net worth: $20 million
Best female rappers of all time: Top 10 rap artists who shaped hip-hop
The singer was born on 25th October 1985 on the Fort Hood Military Base in Killeen, Texas. Her full name is Ciara Princess Wilson. She was named after the Revlon fragrance, Ciara, which was introduced in 1973 and still sold to date.
Ciara’s parents are Jackie and Carlton Clay Harris. Who are Ciara’s siblings? The singer does not have any siblings.
Being the child of military personnel, the singer and her family relocated to different places such as New York City, Germany, Utah, California, Nevada and Arizona. During her early teenagehood, Ciara and her parents settled in Atlanta, Georgia.
Ciara started singing in her mid-teens when she formed an all-girl music group known as the Hearsay alongside two of her friends. The group recorded demos but later split after experiencing differences amongst the members. Even with the disbandment, she was determined to achieve her goal and thus signed a publishing deal as a songwriter.
Tessa Thompson: husband, kids, parents, ethnicity, height, net worth
In 2003, the singer was signed by L. A Reid, LaFace Records executive. She began working on her debut album, Goodies, released on 28th September 2004. The album attained the following:
- It debuted at number three on the US Billboard 200.
- It sold over 120K copies in its initial weeks of release.
- It topped the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.
- It earned her the title, First Lady of Crunk&B.
- The album had a 71- week run on the Billboard 200.
- On 10th October 2006, the album was certified three times-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.
- As of June 2010, the album had sold close to 3 million copies in the United States.
- It charted at number 22 on the Canadian Albums Chart.
- It was certified platinum by the Canadian Recording Industry Association.
- The album charted at number 26 on the UK Albums Chart and stayed 20 weeks on the chart.
- It was certified Silver by the British Phonographic Industry, and to date, it remains her only UK certified album.
Grace Nakimera bio: daughter, husband, house, songs, life story
With the massive success of her debut album, she released a CD/DVD titled Goodies: The Videos & More on 12th July 2005 in the United States. The CD/DVD featured several remixes such as 1, 2 Step and Oh. On 5th December 2006, the singer released her second studio album, Ciara: The Evolution.
The second album was received well and attained the following:
- It was her number one album on the US Billboard 200.
- The album was the second on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.
- It had sales of over 338, 000 during the first week.
- Within the first five weeks of release, the album was certified platinum by the RIAA in the United States.
Here are her studio albums, music tours and songs:
- 2004 – Goodies
- 2006 – Ciara: The Evolution
- 2009 – Fantasy Ride
- 2010 – Basic Instinct
- 2013 – Ciara
- 2015 – Jackie
- 2019 – Beauty Marks
Dua Lipa: Sexuality, boyfriends, ethnic background, nationality, no makeup
- 2006 – Ciara: Live in Concert
- 2007 – Screamfest ’07 (with T.I.)
- 2009 – Jay-Z & Ciara Live (with Jay-Z)
- 2015 – Jackie Tour
- 2019 – Beauty Marks Tour
- 2005 – Harajuku Lovers Tour 2005 (Gwen Stefani)
- 2007 – Good Girl Gone Bad Tour (Rihanna)
- 2009 – The Circus Starring Britney Spears (Britney Spears)
- 2018 – 24K Magic World Tour (Bruno Mars)
- 2010 – Summerbeatz
- 2011 – Supafest
Lady Gaga: net worth, husband, transgender, nationality, height, no makeup
Ciara made her acting debut in May 2006 in the MTV Films production, All You’ve Got. She played the role of Becca Whiley, a teenager competing in a volleyball tournament. She stayed away from the film industry for quite some time but came back in 2012 to stare in two movies.
She starred as Amara Winter in the straight-to-DVD film Mama, I Want to Sing and Brie in the comedy film, That’s My Boy. In 2013, she appeared on season 6 of BET’s The Game, airing on 26th March 2013. Her other movies and TV shows include:
- 2006 – All You’ve Got as Becca Watley
- 2012 – Mama, I Want to Sing! as Amara Winter
- 2012 – That’s My Boy as Brie
- 2009 – America’s Next Top Model as Herself: Model
- 2012 – Idols South Africa as Herself; Guest judge
- 2013 – The Game as Herself; friend of Keira
- 2015 – I Can Do That as Herself
- 2015 – Nicky, Ricky, Di*ky & Dawn as Herself
- 2016 – Billboard Music Awards as Herself
- 2019 – America’s Most Musical Family as Herself; Judge
- 2019 – 47th American Music Awards as Herself
Kelly Stables: Height, measurements, net worth, movies and TV shows
Aside from music and acting, Ciara has ventured into other activities and businesses, as highlighted below:
- She became the face of Jay-Z’s Rocawear clothing line.
- In summer 2007, she became the spokesperson for the women campaign titled I Will Not Lose.
- In September 2008, the singer contributed to the track, Just Stand Up, alongside 15 other female artists.
- In 2009, she was the face of Dosomething.org’s Do Something 101 campaigns to raise school supplies for the needy.
- In 2009, she signed a multimillion-dollar contract with the Wilhelmina Models modelling agency.
- On 9th November 2009, the singer modelled in the German edition of Vogue.
- In November 2009, she became the new face of a multi-media advertisement campaign for Verizon’s smartphone, the LG Chocolate Touch.
- In March 2010, she was the spokesperson in the new advertisement campaign for Adidas Originals.
- On 12th May 2016, she signed a modelling deal with IMG Models.
- 2016, she became the Global Brand Ambassador for the giant cosmetic brand Revlon.
- In August 2019, Ciara and Russell became part of the Seattle Sounders FC ownership group in Major League Soccer.
Charlotte Hope bio: Nationality, family, boyfriend, movies and TV shows
Sexuality, partner, and children
Is Ciara transgender? No, she is not. However, she is an avid supporter of transgender individuals. The gorgeous singer is married to Russell Wilson. Ciara’s husband is an American football quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League (NFL).
The lovebirds started dating in early 2015. On 11th March 2016, they announced their engagement. The duo’s wedding took place on 6th July 2016 at Peckforton Castle in Cheshire, England. The couple has been blessed with two lovely children.
Their first-born daughter was born on 28th April 2017, while their second-born son was born on 23rd July 2020. The singer has another son from her previous relationship with rapper Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn commonly known as Future. Future Zahir Wilburn was born on 19th May 2014.
The talented singer has a lovely voice and body. She stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs 62kg. She has dark brown eyes and black hair. She measures 34-24-35 inches for her bust, waist, and hips, respectively. Her bra size is 32 (B), her shoe size is 11 (US), while her dress size is 4 (US).
Melissa O’Neil: Ethnic background, partner, measurements, TV shows
The singer has had one of the most successful careers in the entertainment industry. She has an estimated net worth of $20 million as of 2021. She has amassed such a vast sum of money from her career as a model, singer, and actress.
Every career has its successes and failures. Ciara started the Hearsay music group, which disbanded later on. Despite that, she did not give up on her dream but instead worked hard to make it come true. Today, she stands out as a great singer, songwriter, model, and actress.
Tuko.co.ke recently created a biography of Chanel West Coast. The multi-talented actress is well known for her role in the MTV series, Ridiculousness, where she reacts to funny stories from around the world.
West Coast spent most of her life with her estranged mother as her parents divorced while she was still young. However, things turned out for the better as the beautiful singer has seen her career and net worth grow in just a few years.
Jackie Sandler: movies, kids, net worth, Adam Sandler relationship