Search for:

Salma Hayek Soles

The MousePad

Ah don’t get yourselves all worked up over a cryptic description. Enjoy it, I think an actress in her 50’s probably ain’t going to be making photoshopped feet posts just to troll people online.

I doubt she’s intending the post as a purely sexual one but she’d know from Tarantino that posting a photo with her feet is going to get people going.

9,561 8,500 5
MousePad Hall-of-Famer
9,561 8,500 5

Jul 02, 2019 #12 2019-07-02T01:05

I’m not in the least bit confused by the description. She’s talking about the forced perspective making her feet look huge.

mv133420032000, Rod45 like this post
2 people like this post
4,359 15,024 2
4,359 15,024 2

Jul 02, 2019 #13 2019-07-02T02:04

Move over Demi Moore, this is the new greatest celebrity soles pic

Jul 02, 2019 #14 2019-07-02T02:06

realbaresoles wrote: I’m not in the least bit confused by the description. She’s talking about the forced perspective making her feet look huge.

That’s the impression I got from that description as well
MousePad Regular

Jul 02, 2019 #15 2019-07-02T02:14

kingdc81 wrote:

realbaresoles wrote: I’m not in the least bit confused by the description. She’s talking about the forced perspective making her feet look huge.

That’s the impression I got from that description as well
You just solved the mystery for me, dude. Thanks!
9,561 8,500 5
MousePad Hall-of-Famer
9,561 8,500 5

Jul 02, 2019 #16 2019-07-02T02:25

kingdc81 wrote: Move over Demi Moore, this is the new greatest celebrity soles pic

Not for me — it’s out of focus, overexposed and the angle is less than ideal. For me the Demi image is much better, or say Juliette Lewis in US magazine.

ReaperofSoles26 likes this post
1 person likes this post
Prime Contributor

Jul 02, 2019 #17 2019-07-02T03:04

Wow! It’s hot how brazen and in your face this image is.
Buddha likes this post
1 person likes this post
Prime Contributor

Jul 02, 2019 #18 2019-07-02T03:05

realbaresoles wrote:
kingdc81 wrote: Move over Demi Moore, this is the new greatest celebrity soles pic

Not for me — it’s out of focus, overexposed and the angle is less than ideal. For me the Demi image is much better, or say Juliette Lewis in US magazine.

See also  Sarah Hyland Soles

Same here. To me, this shot isn’t even “usable.” There’s absolutely no detail visible in her feet in this shot. Totally forgettable.

“Fapping to Chloe Grace Moretz since 2011”
9,561 8,500 5
MousePad Hall-of-Famer
9,561 8,500 5

Jul 02, 2019 #19 2019-07-02T03:22

Well, it’s incredibly cool that SH is actually featuring her feet on social media. I can see why lots of guys are digging that bigtime. But for me I like a great clear close up sole view.
mv133420032000 likes this post
1 person likes this post
PowerPadder

Jul 02, 2019 #20 2019-07-02T04:09

About the description : in the last picture she posted her toes are looking out of shape.

This post was meant to woo her feet fans with caption ‘looks can be deceiving [here, you see?]

“Lol. her answer to all the horrible comments about her feet from previous picture” one of the comments read on her latest post.

Above is Salma Hayek’s previous post.

And YES, the latest photo is authentic and not photoshopped.

Rainmaker, mv133420032000 like this post
2 people like this post
PowerPadder

Jul 02, 2019 #21 2019-07-02T04:10

Hey guys, do you think “She Knows?”

Jul 02, 2019 #22 2019-07-02T05:01

@Buddha That makes sense, actually. So I guess by posting that ‘in-your-face soles’ pic, she wanted everyone to know that her toes aren’t as bad as they looked in the previous ‘hammock’ pic. And yes, they definitely do look a bit awkward in that pic.

Buddha likes this post
1 person likes this post
PowerPadder

Jul 02, 2019 #23 2019-07-02T06:08

Top comments with most likes on her previous instagram post :

Los pies muy feos
101 likes

Translation : Very ugly feet

Ese pie en el cesped parece el de un reptiliano
73 likes

Translation : That foot on the lawn looks like a reptilian’s

Sus dedos de sus pies mega largos !!
40 likes

Translation : Your toes your mega long feet

Hay tus piecitos
24 likes

Translation : [sarcastic] There are your little feet

This was a provoked reaction.

Guys who keep requesting feet photos from girls on IG only to be ignored may take note ✌

See also  Gorilla Glue For Shoe Soles

Prime Contributor

Jul 02, 2019 #24 2019-07-02T06:42

realbaresoles wrote: Well, it’s incredibly cool that SH is actually featuring her feet on social media. I can see why lots of guys are digging that bigtime. But for me I like a great clear close up sole view.

Yeah, for me this is attractive entirely for the context, not for the shot which is meh. But I get what you’re saying also. Sometimes I like that perfect shot.

It’s impossible to find the perfect balance of the two but that keeps it fresh!

9,561 8,500 5
MousePad Hall-of-Famer
9,561 8,500 5

Jul 02, 2019 #25 2019-07-02T06:58

“mystery” lol
Prime Contributor

Jul 02, 2019 #26 2019-07-02T12:26

what an amazing shot! heavenly view!

Jul 02, 2019 #27 2019-07-02T17:29

Buddha wrote: Top comments with most likes on her previous instagram post :

Los pies muy feos
101 likes

Translation : Very ugly feet

Ese pie en el cesped parece el de un reptiliano
73 likes

Translation : That foot on the lawn looks like a reptilian’s

Sus dedos de sus pies mega largos !!
40 likes

Translation : Your toes your mega long feet

Hay tus piecitos
24 likes

Translation : [sarcastic] There are your little feet

This was a provoked reaction.

Guys who keep requesting feet photos from girls on IG only to be ignored may take note ✌

So basically if you want a celebrity to show you her feet just say they’re ugly so they’ll post a pic proving they’re not.
Seems to work a lot better than all the guys I see begging for feet pics in Instagram comments.

Buddha likes this post
1 person likes this post
Registered

Jul 03, 2019 #28 2019-07-03T00:47

I’m blown away, this is an incredible photo! Dreaming that this leads to many celebrities copying Selma’s style. Would love the soles to be in better focus but whatever, this is still awesome

Buddha likes this post
1 person likes this post
Prime Contributor

Jul 06, 2019 #29 2019-07-06T15:30

She’s wonderful.
Registered

Jul 13, 2019 #30 2019-07-12T23:20

OMG that’s sexy
Read more posts (17 remaining)
Share this topic with:
Around the Internet

Salma Hayek Soles

Gardening in Florida’s Horse Country: Overcoming Challenges and Utilizing Local Resources

See also  Arianna Grande Soles

Title: Navigating Florida’s Horse Country Gardening Challenges Adapting to the Unique Ocala Environment Florida’s horse country, specifically the Ocala area, presents a unique set of challenges for gardeners who are used to more traditional farmland. The sandy soil and hot, wet summers can make it difficult for plants to thrive, but with some adjustments and local knowledge, you can still enjoy a successful gardening experience. One of the first steps in adapting to this new environment is a

Salma Hayek Soles

Growing Tom Wagner’s Varieties of Tomatoes: A Gardener’s Guide With Tips & Advice

Tom Wagner is a renowned horticulturist who has created several varieties of tomatoes, including the popular “Fort Vancouver Yellow Pear”, “Pennsylvania Catchfly”, “Santa Anna” and “Sunspot”. Gardeners around the world have been growing these varieties for the past 8-10 years and are sharing their experiences with others. Tom Wagner’s Varieties: A Gardener’s Guide Tom Wagner’s varieties of tomatoes have been a hit among gardeners for years. From Fort Vancouver Yellow Pear to Santa Anna, these

Growing Tomatoes in Containers: Essential Tips for a Successful Harvest

Growing tomatoes in containers is a great way to enjoy homegrown fruits and vegetables without taking up too much space. Whether you are using plastic or fabric containers, Earthboxes, or even old buttercream buckets, there are a few important things to consider before planting. First, it is important to choose the right type of planter and support system for your plants. Plastic or resin containers are usually reasonably priced and large enough for indeterminate tomatoes, but fabric containers

Salma Hayek Soles

Estler’s Mortgage Lifter: An Heirloom Tomato Variety Perfect for Home Gardeners

Gardening is an enjoyable and rewarding hobby that many people enjoy. With 2021 in full swing, many gardeners are looking for new varieties of plants to grow. Estler’s Mortgage Lifter tomato is one of the most popular heirloom varieties that is perfect for home gardeners. Developed by William Estler in the 1940s, this tomato is known for its large size, sweet flavor, and disease resistance. It is also known as Radiator Charlie’s Mortgage Lifter, after Charles Byles (1890-1976), an auto mechanic