Jamie Chung Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics
Jamie Chung is an American actress and reality television personality who first started her career by appearing on the reality series, The Real World: San Diego. Jamie has appeared in a variety of TV shows and films such as Grown Ups, The Hangover Part II, The Man with the Iron Fists, The Hangover Part III, A Year and Change, Batman: Soul of the Dragon, The Misfits, Days of Our Lives, Castle, CSI: NY, Grey’s Anatomy, Once Upon a Time, Gotham, This is Us, and Dexter: New Blood. She also has a fashion blog called What the Chung? and has also won various awards such as the Golden Space Needle Award.
Jamie Jilynn Chung
San Francisco, California, United States
Jamie graduated from Lowell High School in San Francisco, California in 2001.
Later, she attended the University of California in Riverside to receive a degree in economics. There, she was a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority. She graduated from the university in 2005.
- Siblings – Jamie has an older sister.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jamie Chung dated –
- Bryan Greenberg (2012-Present) – Bryan Greenberg, an American actor started dating Jamie in April 2012. The duo engaged each other on December 27, 2013, and tied the knot in February 2015. In October 2021, the couple welcomed twin boys.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Korean-American heritage.
Mixed (Korean-American) looks
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-86 cm
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 7.
Best Known For
Playing Nima in Premium Rush (2012), Lauren in The Hangover Part II (2011), Amber Hilliard in Grown Ups (2010).
Previously, she was known for her television appearances in the shows Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Inferno II (2005) and The Real World: San Diego (2004).
She debuted in films with the 2007 comedy film I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry as hooters girl. Though, it was a cameo role.
First TV Show
In 2004, she appeared in the 14th season of MTV’s reality television series The Real World: San Diego as herself. Jamie appeared in a total of 28 episodes.
Jamie looked fantastically thin and slender in the 2013 movie The Hangover Part III. She managed to work on her waist, arms, and mostly the upper body. She did boxing, revealed her boxing coach Mysti Friedman. Jamie did a six-punch combo, which comprised of uppercuts, double hooks, and jabs. Jamie worked on her abs and lats too.
Jamie Chung Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion (SPF 15), Specific Beauty Daily Hydrating Lotion SPF 30, Specific Beauty’s Professional Moisture Complex, Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet number 32, M.A.C Studio Sculpt foundation, Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads, Face Oil by Sissy
- All-Time Favorite Movie – The Green Mile (1999), Forrest Gump (1994), Goonies (1985)
- Room In The House – Kitchen Nook (Because it gets very good light in the morning)
- Meal To Cook – Korean hot pot
- Hairstyle She Has Worn – Bob with bangs (In fact, it was a wig)
- All-Time Favorite Book – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Place in the World – Santorini, Greece
- Things to Wear – Billowy romper or sundress (Anything loose and comfortable)
Jamie Chung Facts
- She is of Korean heritage.
- Chung is a Real World alumna, with the most successful media career.
- Jamie is a former reality television personality.
- Jamie was described by MTV as someone who “tells it like it is”.
- Jamie replaced Emma Stone for the 2011 movie Sucker Punch as Emma had scheduling conflicts.
- She has been trained in Taekwondo in the past.
- She played Suzy Lee in the 2013 movie 7500.
- In 2009, Jamie gave her voice to the character of Takara in the video game Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising. Later, in 2011, she again gave her voice to the X-Men: Destiny video game for the role of Aimi Yoshida.
- She suffered from eczema, while she was growing up.
- Dragonball: Evolution, a 2009 movie, was released on her birthday.
- Volkswagen Jetta was her first car.
- If there is one piece of clothing she cannot live without, it is underwear.
- Don’t go to sleep angry – This is the best piece of advice she has ever received.
- She can change a diaper in less than 5 seconds. While claiming this, she was using Huggies’ Special Delivery diapers.
- Her first job was at The Athlete’s Foot. She worked there because she wanted to buy sneakers and the only way, she could do that was by working there.
- She got starstruck when she met Meryl Streep for the first time at a party.
- She has a pet dog.
- Growing up, she had a celebrity crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
- Jamie can also talk in the Korean language.
- She felt the most terrified when she was once jogging on a quiet stretch in Atlanta. A man was standing ahead who was smoking and blocking that narrow road. He gave her the compliment for her looks and even the creeps. So, she had to run away fast.
- Her biggest pet peeve is people spending too much time on their phones.
- If she has just 1 day left to live, she would like to drive on Highway 1 towards Big Sur.
- Picking her cuticles (or nail picking) is her worst habit.
- She considers herself a workaholic.
- Her parents shifted to the United States in 1980 and used to run a hamburger restaurant.
- She is a second-generation ‘Korean-American’.
- Her sister is her idol as she is hard-working and selfless.
- Rudeness is that quality which doesn’t like in other people.
- She has a phobia of hairy spiders.
- She spends her off days surfing, doing yoga, or hiking.