Jennifer Lopez Body Measurements, Height, Weight, Bra Size, Shoe Size
Jennifer Lopez exudes undeniable star power, captivating audiences with her heavenly performances. With a talent for singing, acting, and fashion-forward style, she has garnered numerous awards throughout her career. Curious to learn more about this iconic figure? Discover everything from her body measurements, diet, workout routines, skincare regime, and more, including her impressive career achievements, accolades, and net worth.
Table of Contents
Jennifer Lopez’s Career
Born and raised in New York City to Puerto Rican immigrant parents, Jennifer Lopez attended Preston High School, where she participated in athletics, including track, softball, and gymnastics.
Her family’s love of the arts inspired Lopez’s own passion for music, dance, and theater, and she took classes in ballet, jazz, tap, and flamenco. After graduating from high school, Lopez briefly attended Baruch College before leaving to join the Phil Black Dance Studio.
In 1989, Lopez began her music career as a chorus singer, and the following year, she danced with MC Hammer on an episode of Yo! MTV Raps. She went on to perform as a backup dancer for several artists, including Janet Jackson, New Kids on the Block, Doug E. Fresh, and Samantha Fox.
From 1991 to 1993, Lopez gained recognition as a Fly Girl on the third and fourth seasons of the TV series In Living Color. She has also acted in several other TV series, including South Central, Will & Grace, How I Met Your Mother, Shades of Blue, and Rupaul’s Drag Race.
Lopez has made memorable appearances as a guest judge on American Idol and World of Dance. She has also starred in numerous movies, including Selena, Anaconda, The Wedding Planner, Maid in Manhattan, Jersey Girl, What to Expect When You’re Expecting, The Boy Next Door, and Marry Me.
Lopez’s music career has been equally successful, with her first album, On the 6, released in 1999, followed by self-titled J.Lo in 2001. Her subsequent albums include This Is Me… Then, Como Ama Una Mujer, Rebirth, Brave, AKA, J to tha L-O! The Remixes, and Love?
In 2016, Lopez began her residency show, All I Have, at the Zappos Theater in Las Vegas, performing 120 shows until 2018 and grossing $100 million in ticket sales. She then embarked on her international concert tour, It’s My Party, which earned $54.7 million in sales.
Lopez’s other iconic performances include her halftime show at Super Bowl LIV in 2020 and her appearance at the 2021 presidential inauguration. In 2021, she founded her skincare brand, JLo Beauty.
Her most recent onscreen venture was the 2022 romantic comedy, Marry Me, in which she showcased her acting and musical talents. Lopez also worked on the movie’s studio album, Marry Me, featuring hit singles like Marry Me and On My Way (Marry Me).
Jennifer Lopez’s Height and Weight
Jennifer Lopez has always exuded confidence in her appearance, whether in her iconic shimmery bodysuit from the music video for “On The Floor” or in her acting roles such as in “The Boy Next Door.” She stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches or 164 cm (1.64 m) and has a weight of 62 kg or 137 pounds.
Jennifer Lopez’s Dating History
Jennifer Lopez, a megastar with over 200 million Instagram followers, has captivated her fans’ interest with her dating life. Throughout the years, she has had relationships with several famous personalities. Jennifer Lopez’s first love was David Cruz, whom she dated from 1984 to 1994, including their high school prom. Despite their break-up, the two remained amicable.
In 1997, she married Ojani Noa, a waiter she met at Gloria Estefan’s restaurant, but their union ended in divorce a year later. From 1999 to 2001, Jennifer Lopez dated Sean Combs, but they parted ways and remained friends. In the same year, she married Cris Judd, a former backup dancer, whom she considered a better husband than her previous partner. However, their marriage ended in 2002.
In 2002, Jennifer Lopez became engaged to actor Ben Affleck, famously known as “Bennifer,” but they split up in 2004. She then married Marc Anthony in 2004, and they welcomed twins in 2008. Although they separated in 2011, Jennifer Lopez still acknowledges him as the father of her children. From 2011 to 2016, Jennifer Lopez had an on-and-off relationship with Casper Smart.
In February 2017, she began dating Alex Rodriguez, and the couple planned to blend their families together. However, they called off their engagement in 2021 and ended their relationship. In 2018, Jennifer Lopez was rumored to have dated Drake briefly, and they shared a kiss at a party. Currently, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck have reignited their romance, and they got engaged again in April 2022, after getting together in 2021.
- Full Born Name: Jennifer Lynn Lopez
- Nickname: Jennifer Lopezo
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, and Entrepreneur
- Religion: Christian
- Date of Birth: 24 July 1969
- Birthplace: Castle Hill, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Father Name: David Lopez
- Mother Name: Guadalupe Rodríguez
- Siblings’ Names: Lynda Lopez and Leslie Lopez
- Spouse: Marc Anthony (m. 2004–2014), Cris Judd (m. 2001–2003), and Ojani Noa (m. 1997–1998)
- Children: Emme Maribel Muñiz and Maximilian David Muñiz
Jennifer Lopez’s Body Measurements
Possessing an ideal physique and toned midsection, Jennifer Lopez’s figure is the envy of many. Her body dimensions are a remarkable 37-27-37 inches or 94-69-94 cm.
Jennifer Lopez’s Ample Bosom
Jennifer Lopez is the epitome of sensuality with her 37-inch bust, 32D bra size, and D cup size. Her perky breasts and well-sculpted body inspired the infamous green Versace dress she wore to the 42nd Grammy Awards. Her striking figure still remains a topic of conversation today.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches or 164 cm (1.64 m)|
|Weight||62 kg or 137 pounds|
|Breast Size||37 inches|
|Body Measurements||37-27-37 in or 94-69-94 cm|
|Chest Size||37 inches or 94 cm|
|Waist Size||27 inches or 69 cm|
|Hips Size||37 inches or 94 cm|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)|
|Dress Size||10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 14 (UK)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Jennifer Lopez’s Net Worth
Jennifer Lopez needs no introduction, her tremendous achievements and career spanning decades speaking for themselves. In 2022, it is estimated that her net worth has climbed to an astonishing $400 million with an estimated annual income of $40 million. Not only is she a major success in cinema, music, television and fashion, but she also owns her own skincare brand.
Jennifer Lopez’s Most Loved Things
- Favorite Show: Mob Wives
- Favorite Bag Brand: Coach
- Favorite Food: Waffles
Jennifer Lopez’s Most Notable Awards
- Hollywood Critics Association Awards: Best Supporting Actress, Hustlers (2020)
- Online Association of Female Film Critics Awards: Best Supporting Actress, Hustlers (2019)
- CFDA Fashion Awards: Fashion Icon Award (2019)
- People’s Choice Awards: Favorite TV Crime Drama Actress, Shades of Blue (2017)
- Entertainment Tonight: Icon Award (2015)
- Billboard Music Awards: Icon Award (2014)
- UNESCO Award: Awards for Philanthropic Work, Lopez Family Foundation (2012)
- Guinness World Records: Highest Viewed Female Music Video of All Time, On The Floor (2012)
- American Music Awards: Favorite Latin Artist (2011)
- Us Weekly Awards: Style Icon of the Decade (2010)
- NRJ Music Awards: International Female Artist of the Year (2002)
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards: Favorite Movie Actress, The Wedding Planner (2002)
- ALMA Awards: People’s Choice for Outstanding Music Video, Love Don’t Cost a Thing (2002)
- Blockbuster Entertainment Awards: Favorite Actress – The Cell (2001)
- Bambi Awards: Best International Pop Performance (2000)
- ALMA Awards: Outstanding Music Video Performer (2000), Entertainer of the Year, (2000)
- Billboard Music Video Awards: Maximum Vision Award, If You Had My Love (1999), Best New Artist (1999)
- ALMA Awards: Outstanding Actress in a Feature Film, Selena (1998)
Fun Facts About Jennifer Lopez
When Jennifer Lopez decided to discontinue college to join a dance school, her parents did not approve, forcing her to live in the school for some time. Although Janet Jackson had initially chosen J Lo to be a backup dancer for the Janet World Tour, she had her sights set on an acting career instead. People Magazine made her an offer of $6 million for the rights to publish the very first image of her twins. Finally, Lopez’s impressive feat of completing a triathlon in just two hours and twenty-three minutes sealed her status as an athletic powerhouse.