Published: April 16th, 2023 / Modified: April 7th, 2023 –> Updated On April 7, 2023
Angela Simmons is an American reality star and businesswoman who rose to fame after appearing on the successful reality TV show Run’s House. She’s also graced the covers of magazines like ‘Kontrol,’ ‘Honey,’ ‘PYNK,’ ‘JET,’ ‘Rolling Out,’ and ‘Sheen.’ She has also appeared as a guest on talk shows such as “The Wendy Williams Show,” “Entertainment Tonight,” “Access Hollywood,” and “Good Day New York.” Let us learn more about her by reading this article.
How much is Angela Simmons’s net worth?
Angela Simmons has a respectable amount of money and fame due to her career as a businesswoman. Her current net worth is reported to be $7.5 million, according to certain web sources. His salary and assets, however, have yet to be revealed.
What is Angela Simmons famous for?
- An American TV Star, Fashion Designer, and Entrepreneur.
Where does Angela Simmons live?
Angela Simmons was born in the United States in the year 1987 to Joseph Simmons and Valerie Vaughn in Queens, New York. Her father was a co-founder of Run-D.M.C., a prominent hip-hop group. Vanessa Simmons, Joseph Simmons Jr., Daniel Simmons III, Russell Simmons II, Victoria Anne Simmons, and Miley Justine Simmons are among her six siblings. She is also of mixed heritage and is of American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Virgo, and she is a devout Christian.
She went to the High School of Fashion Industries for her schooling. She later enrolled at the Fashion Institute of Technology, but left after a year to pursue a business career. Later on. Mississippi State University awarded her a bachelor’s degree in educational psychology and a master’s degree in counselor education with a student affairs specialization.
How Angela Simmons become a businesswoman?
- Moving towards her career, Angela started her career working in an American reality television series called Run’s House which also stars her family members.
- The series first aired on October 13th, 2005, and is based on the family life of former Run-D.M.C. rapper and hip-hop music pioneer Joseph Simmons, also known as Rev. Run.
- In 2006, she became the editor of the mini-magazine ‘Angela’s Rundown’, which was distributed along with the ‘Word Up!’ magazine.
- The TV shows were a fashion magazine for teenagers, featuring articles on topics including style, music, and more.
- She continued with the magazine till ‘Word Up!’ stopped publishing in April 2012.
- In 2007, she had studied fashion in college, launched a footwear line, ‘Pastry Footwear’, along with her older sister Vanessa.
- While her business ventures would eventually become her priorities, she returned to reality shows in 2009 to appear alongside her older sister in ‘Daddy’s Girls’.
- Later, she launched her fashion accessories line and opened up e-commerce websites.
- She continued to appear on several reality shows and television series, including ‘Fashion News Live’ (2008-14), ‘Growing Up Hip Hop’ (2016), and ‘The Real’ (2016).
Who is Angela Simmons married to?
Angela hasn’t married yet, but she did get engaged to her long-term boyfriend, Sutton Joseph Tennyson, in 2016 after dating for a year. In September 2016, the couple had their first child, Sutton Joseph Tennyson. On November 3, 2018, her fiancé was shot and murdered at the age of 37.
She dated Brandon Jennings for a few months in 2013 before splitting up with him. She dated Romeo Miller (2012) and Mille Cam Newton before this (2011).
How tall is Angela Simmons?
Angela is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs roughly 50 kilograms, according to her body measurements. She has dark brown eyes and black hair, as well. She also wore 33B and 6 (US) shoe sizes. Her physical measurements are 34-27-37 inches.
Quick Facts About Angela Simmons
|Celebrated Name||Angela Simmons|
|Nick Name||Angela Simmons|
|Birth Name||Angela Renee Simmons|
|Birth Nation||United States America|
|Place Of Birth||Queens, New York|
|School||High School of Fashion Industries|
|College / University||Fashion Institute of Technology / Mississippi State University|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Body Measurement||34-27-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Partner||Sutton Joseph Tennyson (2016-18)|
|Net Worth||$7.5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Business Career|