Dianna Agron Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics
Dianna Agron is an American actor, voice actor, writer, singer, dancer, and director. She is known for playing Debbie Marshall in the NBC superhero drama series Heroes, Quinn Fabray in the musical comedy-drama series Glee, Harper in the original short comedy series It’s a Mall World, Jenny Budosh in the teen noir mystery drama series Veronica Mars, Sarah Hart in the teen science fiction action film I Am Number Four, Natalie in the backstage musical film Burlesque, Belle Blake in the black comedy crime film The Family, and Katarina in the anthology romantic drama film Berlin, I Love You.
Dianna Elise Agron
Charlie, Di, Lamb, Kitty, Weirdo Hipster, Lady Di
Savannah, Georgia, United States
Di had her elementary education from Hebrew School. She had a bat mitzvah at Hebrew School. She moved to Burlingame Intermediate School for Intermediate and Burlingame High School for higher education, located in California, USA.
Actor, Voice Actor, Writer, Singer, Dancer, Director
- Father – Ronald S. Agron (General Manager, Hyatt Hotels)
- Mother – Mary Barnes
- Siblings – Jason Agron (Brother)
- Others – Howard Alan Agron (Paternal Grandfather), Frieda Joy “Joyce” Wasserman (Paternal Grandmother), George Leo Barnes (Maternal Grandfather), Georgina Mabel Hustedt (Maternal Grandmother)
Dianna Agron has been represented by –
- Rick Yorn, LBI Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Century City, California, United States
- Thor Bradwell, WME
Cabaret, Contemporary Folk, Jazz
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar
Her net worth had been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dianna Agron has dated –
- Tim Tebow – An American Football quarterback. Dianna Agro was said to have an affair with the footballer, but later on, it was said to be a RUMOR.
- Chris Evans – Another RUMORed patching of Dianna’s life came with Chris Evans, better known as the Human Torch from the Fantastic 4 series.
- Dave Franco (2008-2009) – An American TV, film, and voice actor. Both shared feelings with each other for almost 2 years.
- Adam Brody (2009) – In the year 2009, it was RUMORed that she had an affair with actor, writer, musician, and producer Adam Brody.
- Alex Pettyfer (2010-2011) – An English actor and model. The couple got together while shooting for “I am number 4”, but the relationship didn’t last for long.
- Sebastian Stan (2010-2011) – A Romanian-born American actor. Moving on from her relationship with Alex, Di got emotionally attached to Sebastian. The duo broke their relationship in 2011.
- Henry Joost (2012) – An American director. Dianna got together with the director after parting her ways with Sebastian. But both called off their relation, the same year.
- Christian Cooke (2012-2013) – Dianna Agro started dating English actor, Christian Cooke in July 2012. The couple was spotted together several times until 2013. After that, they called it quits.
- Nick Mathers (2013-2014) – From July 2013 to January 2014, Dianna dated Australian restaurateur Nick Mathers. It was Dianna who dumped him.
- Thomas Cocquerel (2014) – In April 2014, she started dating another Australian; this time an actor named, Thomas Cocquerel. They dated for just more than 6 months until November 2014.
- Jack Street (2014) – In December 2014, she was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor Jack Street.
- Luke Bracey (2015) – Again, in February 2015, she was RUMORed to have had an encounter with Australian actor, Luke Bracey.
- Nicholas Hoult (2015) – After meeting via a mutual friend, it was RUMORed that English actor Nicholas and Agron had an affair in the summer of 2015.
- Winston Marshall (2015-2019) – Mumford & Sons’ banjoist Winston Marshall and Dianna Agron started dating in July 2015. They got engaged in late 2015 and married on October 15, 2016, in Morocco. For the wedding, she wore a Valentino Fall 2016 off-the-runway dress noted as one of the most expensive celebrity wedding dresses ever. The couple kept the relationship private and refrained from posting about each other on social media. They eventually parted ways and started living separately in 2019 and officially separated in August 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Dianna Agron is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her father’s side and has Irish, German, Norwegian, English, and Welsh roots on her mother’s side.
Her natural hair color is ‘Dark Brown.’
Agron’s physique is similar to a cheerleader, which makes her perfect for various roles in TV series and movies, especially her role as Quinn Fabray for the Fox series Glee makes her different.
34-28-35 in or 86-71-89 cm
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Ocean Pacific (OP), Montblanc, Art Academy (Nintendo 3DS), etc.
Agron was announced GLAAD Spirit Day Ambassador in 2012.
Best Known For
Dianna is best known for playing Quinn Fabray in Fox’s musical comedy-drama television series Glee since 2009. She was a part of the main cast from season 1 to 3. For the next three seasons, she was a recurring guest star.
She is also known for her appearance in films like the crime-comedy film The Family (2013), teen action science fiction film I Am Number Four (2011), and crime horror thriller film The Hunters (2011).
First TV Show
In 2006, Dianna played the role of a drunk girl in the CBS’s crime drama television series Close To Home in the “Homecoming” episode.
She debuted with Talkers Are No Good Doers in 2005, where she played the role of Jen.
She has revealed that she stays fit by dancing, cooking healthy meals for herself, and going out for long walks and hikes.
Dianna Agron’s Favorite Things
- Favorite Movies – I Am Bored
- Favorite TV Show – Glee
- Favorite Song – ‘Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It’ by Will Smith
- Favorite Books – Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll & The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
Source – IMDb
Dianna Agron’s Facts
- Di grew up in San Antonio, Texas and San Francisco, California.
- Her original surname was Agronsky, but it was altered by Ellis Island officials.
- Her father’s family originally belongs to Russia.
- Di’s father is Jewish while her mother converted to Judaism.
- She started to dance when she was 3. She also started teaching dance in her teenage years.
- She hosted a mini music festival for 826LA entitled “Chickens In Love” in Los Angeles in the past.
- She was one of the Hollywood stars, selected to be a part of a marketing campaign of Wal-Mart’s Ocean Pacific Spring 2010.
- She has acted in several TV Shows such as Shark, Close To Home, CSI: NY, Numb3rs, etc.
- She was a part of a 13-episode series of short films titled “It’s a Mall World.” The series aired on MTV and was directed by Milo Ventimiglia.
- In 2018, she provided vocals to the character of News Anchor in the computer-animated comedy film Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Alongside Rachel Sennott, Molly Gordon, Polly Draper, Danny Deferrari, and Fred Melamed, she co-starred as Kim Beckett in the 2020 comedy film Shiva Baby.